SEEDS Capital supports founders who are pushing the boundaries of scientific innovation and solving global challenges. Learn about our co-investment model and our investees.
If your startup is ready to fundraise from us and our co-investment partners, here are two steps:
1. Check your eligibility:
- Singapore-based company with core activities carried out here.
- Incorporated as a Private Limited company for less than 10 years.
- Paid-up capital of at least $50,000.
- Prove substantial innovative and intellectual content for its products and/or services and applications
- Showcase high-growth potential with clear scalability for the international market.
- Have identified a ready, independent third-party investor(s).
- Business must not be involved in the following business activities: gambling, tobacco-related products, or any other activities which are in violation of law, or against public interest.
- Company cannot be a subsidiary or joint venture.
2. Identify an institutional investor
SEEDS Capital works with 50 co-investment partners i.e., VC firms, that were selected based on their experience and track record in our focus sectors. Approach our partners here.
If you have already identified an investor that is not listed as our appointed co-investment partners, contact us at email@example.com with the following documents:
Background information of the co-investor
- Ability to contribute to the startup’s growth strategies
- Management experience, relevant business contacts and/or necessary technical expertise that can value-add to the startup
- Proposed investment quantum
- Demonstration of independence with no prior interest (i.e., not holding shares in the investee prior to the co-investment for new investments)
Information of your startup
- Two-page executive summary of the startup
- Supporting documents for a first-level assessment would include:
- Business plan
- Financial statements or management accounts
- ACRA Bizfile
Our Investment Team will assess the investment opportunity and undertake due diligence accordingly.
The final stage of assessment will be conducted by:
Companies that are not a fit with our investment mandate will be informed.
Please see our FAQs if you have further questions.